What is this program about?
As digital transformation fundamentally alters the business landscape, the onus has shifted towards professionals to constantly upskill in order to remain relevant for the job market.
Open the doors to your desired industry with the ESSEC Global MBA, a 12-month full-time program delivered in France and Singapore. Through its 3 majors: Strategy & Management, Luxury Brand Management, and Strategy & Digital Leadership, participants are equipped with a macro view of core business functions coupled with industry-specific skills and knowledge to help them make a successful career switch to industries such as consulting, tech, or luxury.
A holistic MBA experience encompassing hard and soft skills through training on in-demand industry certifications, personal branding and development workshops, as well as career development support, will give you the tools you need to make the career leap.
The notion of sustainability is also integrated in the program through conferences and related courses, sensitizing participants to the importance of social responsibility in the face of business.
Who should take the program?
• At least a Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum age of 26 years old at the time of application.
• A minimum of 3 years of quality work experience, with 2 years’ experience in a management role.
• Experience in working abroad or in an international environment
• An open-mind, who are ambitious, passionate, eager to share experience,
• Internationally oriented, sensitive to the world around with leadership potential.
How did the postgraduate degree help you in your career?
“Studying my MBA at ESSEC has helped me understand the ever-changing dynamics of technology across various industries as well as shaped me into a global citizen, understanding business operations across Asia and European markets.”