Weekly Lunch and Learn Series
The Brown Bag Series is a lunch and learn series by HeadHunt, which aims to inspire working professionals to learn new skills and gain competencies to level up their careers.
- Brown Bag Series 1 (6 Sessions) – One Marina Boulevard (Sep – Nov 2018)
- Brown Bag Series 2 (4 Sessions) – one-north (Mar 2019)
- Brown Bag Series 3 (4 Sessions) – Capital Tower (Jul 2019)
- Brown Bag Series 4 (6 Sessions) – Science Park / one-north / Alexandra (Sep – Oct 19)
- Brown Bag Series 5 (4 Sessions) – Virtual (Jul – Aug 2020)
- Brown Bag Series 6 (10 Sessions) – Virtual (Oct – Dec 2020)
- Brown Bag Series 7 (5 Sessions) – Virtual (Jan – Feb 2021)
- Brown Bag Series 8 (Season 1) – (6 Sessions) – Virtual (April – May 2021)
- Brown Bag Series 9 (Season 2) – (6 Sessions) – Virtual (May – Jul 2021)
Brown Bag Series
Series 1 – Brown Bag @ One Marina Boulevard (Sep – Nov 2018)
Held between 26 September and 14 November 2018, the inaugural Brown Bag @ OMB series was launched, in partnership with 5 institutions and in collaboration with e2i.
Series 2 – Brown Bag @ one-north (Mar 2019)
Held between 6 and 27 March 2019, the 2nd Brown Bag @ one-north series was launched, alongside 5 institutions and in community building partnership with JTC.
Series 3 – Brown Bag @ Tanjong Pagar (Jul 2019)
Held between 9 and 31 July 2019, the 3rd Brown Bag @ Capital Tower series was launched, together with 4 institutions and SkillsFuture.
Series 4 – Brown Bag @ Science Park | Alexandra Technopark | one-north (Sep – Oct 2019)
Held between 17 September and 9 October 2019, the final Brown Bag series for 2019 was held, in partnership with 4 institutions, CapitaLand, Frasers Property, JTC and in collaboration with WSG.
Series 5 – Brown Bag Virtual Series (Jul – Aug 2020)
Held between 16 July and 5 August 2020, the Brown Bag series of 2020 was kickstarted in collaboration with Workforce Singapore (WSG). For the first time, the 4 Brown Bag Sessions were held virtually, for the safety and wellbeing of all participants, in light of the COVID-19 situation at that point.
Series 6 – Brown Bag Virtual Series (Oct – Dec 2020)
The Brown Bag Workshops from Oct to Dec 2020 was part of a 10-part series created in collaboration with the 6 x Local Universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SIT & SUSS) & 1 x Institute of Higher Learning (NP) and the main focus is to examine how Digitalisation will impact the Future of Work and how COVID has accelerated some of these changes.
The first 4 learn over lunch sessions was organised in collaboration with Lifelong Learning Institute and was broadcasted LIVE from their venue virtually, for the safety and wellbeing of all participants, in light of the COVID-19 situation at that point.
The next 6 learn over lunch sessions was organised in partnership with Lifelong Learning Institute and Pioneer SMC, and was broadcasted LIVE from both LLI and Frontier Community Centre virtually, for the safety and wellbeing of all participants, in light of the COVID-19 situation at that point.
Institution Partners :
- ESSEC Business School
- Nanyang Business School, NTU
- National Institute of Education
- Ngee Ann CET Academy
- NUS Institute of Systems Science
- NUS Institute of Data Science
- One Physio
- Sage Mediation
- SIM Global Education
- Singapore General Hospital
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Community Partners :
- Frasers Property
- Guoco Tower
- Lifelong Learning Institute
- Pioneer SMC
- SkillsFuture Singapore
- Workforce Singapore